Today is my first time playing Thankful Thursday. I’ve been wanting to jump in for a while now but I am normally teaching classes all day. This is Spring Break though so wahooo! I’m in!
* I am thankful…for a husband who is a protector and friend.
* I am thankful..for children who are the spice of life. I am thankful it is Spring Break and they are still in bed right now. :)
* I am thankful…for a relevant God who though He is the Ancient of Days, is taking a modern technology such the Internet and is spreading His fame through it. We serve the great I AM who always IS..fresh, current, active. I am thankful for those of you participating in the ‘I AM’ Study and for you who will pray for just one life to be made more abundant and free because of it. Thank you to those who have taken the time to share your insights to the study questions..Seeing your responses reminds me once again that the Holy Spirit takes a general word and makes it specific to fit the needs of many. Wow, I love Him for that.
* I am thankful …for Psalm 90:15-17 “Make us glad according to the days You have afflicted us, and the years we have seen evil. Let Your work appear to Your servants and Your majesty to their children. Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; and confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.” I found this passage “accidentally” (no such thing) thinking I was reading something else. It was exactly what I needed to hear after having prayed about my only form of paid work disappearing. I do not know what the Lord has in store for us, but He knows our needs. He has been too faithful to stop providing now! And for Him as my portion I am most grateful:)
* I am ever so thankful for my new Blog Sistahood! You have changed my life in just 3 short months. There is not a state or country I could visit now that there isn’t one of you I would want to hunt down for lunch! :) Thank you for your encouragement, your prayers, and your friendship. I can’t attempt to make an exhaustive list because I would surely leave someone off, but today I must mention Iris at Sting My Heart first of all because of all her help with the ‘I AM’ study button. I know you who know her agree she is a source of never ending encouragement and I have learned, of Patience! Darlene Schacht also blessed me with much Meme Wisdom…She doesn’t have time for my foolishness but she gives it anyway..thank you dear friend!
Praying you all have a blessed day!! Don’t forget to go to Sting My Heart to visit other Thankful Thursday participants!
Welcome to thankful thursday sweety, I really enjoyed your thankful list. Sweet blessings to you always.
I have always wanted to do Thankful Thursday too, and haven’t yet…hopefully soon!
I’m so glad you are doing TT now. Awesome thankful list! I’ve been blessed each day I visit your site. I’m doing the Bible Study with you, I’m slow, but I so want to complete this. I would appreciate your prayers. Hugs, Bonnie
Lisa, it’s a good thing to stop everything and give thanks. I started a gratitude journal a couple of years ago–just an ongoing list of ways God continues to bless my life.
I SO agree with you re. how He is using the internet to change lives. It’s an exciting time to be alive.
Your writing blesses me every time I visit here. You have such a joy in the Lord, and your sense of humor is so refreshing. Laughter truly IS good for the soul, and you prove that!
What a wonderful list! Thanks for visiting me as well. I have just found your Bible study. I hope to come back later today to catch up. It looks like I am not too far behind! Have a wonderful day!
Well…WELCOME to Thankful Thursday!
What a great list. I am going to take a closer look at your “I AM” Bible study. Looks like something I should be part of! I love finding the hearts of other Christian women while blog-surfing!
So thankful you are part of TT…..
I am thankful for you and Bro. Luke. You guys have done so much for our church and we are truely blessed to have your entire family be a part of our church. God has and is continuing to bless you both with such great testimonies.
What a wonderful list. Welcome to TT. Thanks for sharing. I am going to take a look at your bible study.
In his endless love,
Angel ( Angel Mama’s Pearls of Wisdom)
I am so glad you decided to join in =) Believe me God uses this time to “help” me remember my blessings (how come I always have rough Wednesdays and then have to do the TT post, hmmmm…;))
I am thankful for you and your friendship. You are a blessings.
Loved reading your list. And I could not agree more about Darlene and Iris. I get to meet Iris in real life in two weeks, and I am just so excited!!!!
I am go glad you joined us for TT today! I love Thursdays thankful posts. Enjoy your spring break this week! I am thankful for you and your willingness to write a Bible Study for us “internets”. You are awesome.
I’m glad too that you joined in! Your blog is such a blessing and I am thankful that you are taking the time to put the I AM study together. I so enjoy it!!
I think this is my first visit to your beautiful blog – and I thank you for visiting me and for your kind comment.
You have a wonderful list. There truly is so much to be thankful for.
I just found out about the Bible Study. We have one week to go at the Bible Study I attend at church. Perhaps I’ll be able to “catch up” with you when that one is finished. It looks great!!
Please visit again.
Lisa–I’m thankful that you are willing to give of your time to do this study for the blogger community!
I have fallen behind, but plan to catch up VERY soon on the lessons and will direct others to it!
I read your Thankful Thursday post then went ahead and did the lesson one of the Bible Study. I would like to put the link on my blog but didn’t see how that was done.
God has done an awesome “thing” through the internet. I had seen your I Am Bible Study button around, but didn’t know the source … I think the Lord is giving me the nudge that I need to be a part of this as well.
Welcome to TT — its really an inspiration!!
It is so cool that you joined us this week. I love your spirit about not having a job (currently)…You already know that the great I AM will give you the answer soon. All I can say that I am so blessed that the Lord has crossed our paths.
I will combine lesson one and two. I have to go over lesson one again, but lesson two is already written in my head :)….
Lunch would be cool…If you have come to AZ, I would like to get together :)…
Thanks again for joining in this week–we hope you will come again :)
Blessings to you and yours, my sweet friend.
cool that your joining in. I like this meme as it gets me thinking and being grateful and allows me to have contact with other great ladies
bless your hubby, your children, my oldest is on holidays too its nice to have a little break
I am grateful to you for doing the study Im getting a lot out of it bless you
I hope youll continue to join in. It doesnt tak long if you list what youre grateful for thoughtout the week and then post it on thursday :)
Lisa, I’m thankful for a great pastor, his wife (and my friend) and four great kids that God has seen fit to bring into our lives. Thanks for all you do!- Deedra