* I am thankful my precious grandmother’s health is improving. Please pray for her, my girlfriends. She is in rehab with a subdural hematoma and is not able to walk well right now. She is so scared.
* I am thankful for beautiful, healthy, vibrant children who love their mom and dad.
* I am thankful my daughter got to go on a playdate with one of her best buddies today. She squealed all morning until they came to pick her up!
* I am thankful for all the wonderful women I am meeting through the ‘I AM’ Study. Your participation, enthusiasm, and longing for a Word from the Lord refresh my spirit.
* I am thankful for pouring down rain this morning…Our area farmers needed it.
* I am thankful for Phil 2:13 “It is God in you to will and to work according to His pleasure.” I pray His will and work will always be what births my desires.
I pray you all have a wonderful Thursday…It’s almost the weekend, Hang on!
Please visit Iris at Sting My Heart to read more praises!
What a wonderful list ! Thank you so much for sharing. We have had some much needed rain for our farmers also . I am glad your grandmothers health is improving.
In his endless love,
Great list Lisa. I am so thankful you are doing this study. It is such a blessing! I hope your little one has fun on her play date! We need rain here too :)
Thank you so much for sharing your thankfulness this week….I love the study you are doing, wish I had known about it sooner so I could participate but let me know if you start another one…it would be fun to participate when my life slows down a bit….but I love reading everyone else answers…it’s been such a blessing.
A beautiful list. I will say a prayer right now for your grandmother. Done!
I’m glad your grandmother is better! And since the princess is at a playdate, what in the world will you do with no kids??
I will be lifting your grandmother up in my prayers sweet one.
Father, please put Your mighty arms around Lisa’s grandmother. Remind her of Your everlasting love for her, and Your never ending care. Comfort her and quiet her fears, and send believers into her life that can speak words of encouragement to her. Give Lisa and her family peace and assurance that You are there and that You know. Bless them all in an unexpected way today, and then encourage them to tell someone what You have done in their lives. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Such a nice list, Lisa. I’m keeping your grandmother in my prayers. I hate that she’s so scared.
rats….am I to late to join in on the bible study?
I am thankful that you are hosting the I AM Bible Study! Prayers offered up for your grandmother.
I love reading these lists as it brings to mind ones own blessing which we often leave unspoken. (or unwritten! In this case!)
What a great reminder give thanks to the Lord for everything, the big and the small.
And Thank you God for blogs that we can all check in on and be encouraged in our walks with you!
Lisa I just prayed for your grandmother. Your Bible Study is a blessing. I know I’ve said this before, but I’m working on it. I may cross the finish line last, but I wILL cross it. Thanks for sharing this study with me and so many others. I needed it! *Hugs*
Im praying for your grandmother Lisa and I pray that God may take her fears away
children are a blessing
LOL your daughter sounds lovely
I love kids
Its a great study Lisa thank you so much for doing it for us.
Your grandmother is blessed to have a praying granddaughter! Thanks for sharing that with us so we can pray for her, too. I love your list. It brings to mind my own gratitude list…
It is wonderful to have great children and see they joy and pleasure in the little things of life. We should be more like the little ones, since we have such a great Father :).
I’ll be praying for your grandma :).
You are such a huge blessing the blogging community – thank for starting this wonderful study. I am little behind on it, but I will hopefully catch up soon.
Thank you for sharing your thankfulness with us this week.
Blessings on your new week and always.