October 21st – November 3rd
Well, I didn’t receive any emails about being featured this time, so our featured blogs are randomly chosen this week…
In two weeks, on November 4th, I would love to feature fall photos and activities!
- Did you visit a pumpkin patch?
- Did your church put on a fall event or service project?
- Did you and your sweetheart carve a pumpkin?
- Did you make any good pumpkin or fall recipes?
- Did your kids dress up? (You know you want to share those photos with all of us because your kids are so stinkin’ cute!)
If you have fall photos to share or a post about a fall activity and you want to be featured, please let me know by emailing m2mblogroll[at]apreacherswife[dot]com by November 2nd!
In the meantime, be sure to visit these ladies, connect with them, and read more about their hearts, their journeys and their families!
Jenny @ A Desire to Flourish
Andrea @ Busy Moms Can Cook
Cindy @ Cindy Beall dot com
Julie @ Come Have a Peace
Tanya @ Dreams, Diapers & Dilemmas
As always, this is not a blog contest. This is just a way to put your blog in a more accessible spot to allow more women to find your link, visit your blog and connect with you. We will choose five blogs every two weeks on Fridays. To become a featured blog, all you have to do is be listed on the M2M Blogroll and be an active blogger. Email m2mblogroll[at]apreacherswife[dot]com to request to add your blog to the blogroll.
Happy Fall! Let me know about those fall posts!
M2M Blogroll Administrator