I’m on my way out the door but I have to jot down a couple things about Lost last night.
It’s a sickness, really.
1. Finally an answer…..MICHAEL! Of COURSE it was Michael on the boat…who else would it be? (I sound so certain. It could have been Kate on the boat and I wouldn’t have been any more surprised.) Do ya’ll think they took the wrong bearings on their way off the island and that’s why Walt is all grown-up looking??
2. I can’t stand Juliette. Absolutely can not stand her. And in the words of Forrest Gump, “that’s all I have to say about that”. Also in the words of Forrest Gump, one of my all-time favorite quotes, “Sometimes there just aren’t enough rocks..”.
3. I first thought Jin had faked his death but did y’all notice the death date on his headstone? I’m almost positive it was the date of the crash…I gotta find me a screenshot on that one. Did anyone else see that? Also, if Jin is still alive apparently he is working for Sun’s father (Paik Automotive) Did Jin have to work out some crazy deal in order to get Sun and the baby off the island safely? Are we sure Jin can even be counted as one of the Oceanic Six?
UPDATE: Okay, I just read a post that said all Jin’s scenes were flash BACKS and all Sun’s scenes were flash FORWARDS. The last year of the dragon (remember the dragon the shopkeeper was trying to sell Jin?) was in 2000. So, Jin really is dead, but how and when? The date on the tombstone is the date of the crash but obviously that’s not the truth….
4. Hurley – Can you love him anymore? How sweet for him to be with Sun… I’m guessing this pre-dates his going crazy again.
5. What’s up with Regina jumping ship? And that boat captain? Mysterious….
Okay, I’ve got a birthday party for my Number One to shop for but I am REALLY wanting to hear what you girls think! I’ll be watching this episode again later….
Did I mention it’s a sickness?