1. I am thankful that my car engine has been paid for! Yes, ma’am you heard me right. Through a miraculous blessing, we were informed the repair was being made and that we no longer had to stress over it. Those involved have our families’ deepest thanks. Your extravagant gift has resulted in extravagant praise to our Father! “We give thanks to God always for all of you, making mention of you in our prayers; constantly bearing in mind your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ in the presence of our God and Father.” 1 Thess 1:2-3
I can not tell you how wonderful it has been to be a part of Thankful Thursdays! I am quite amazed at how the list evolves from week to week and how this is an outlet for recording answers to prayer. Have I got some cool stuff to tell you:
2. I am thankful we no longer have to cancel vacation because of the car! If there has ever been a year when we needed one, it would be this one!
3. I am thankful for Saturday! I will be speaking at a women’s event in Georgia. I can not tell you how much I love the Sisterhood and the fun I have being with different groups of girls. Please pray for the Spirit’s power over my mind and mouth!
4. I am thankful for Cindy at Inspirational Korner. Go check out her post linked here and encourage her in an important decision she is making as a result of her spiritual gifts test! :)
5. I am thankful my sweet granny got to come home from rehab today! Thank you for praying for her.
6. I am sooo thankful a dear friend’s father prayed for salvation today.
7. Still no prospects for employment for me, but I am thankful God already knows how it is going to work out! :)
For more Thankfuls, go see Iris at Sting My Heart…I am thankful she is over her blog break today! :)